[TR] FL DMV

Rick chandler.rick at comcast.net
Thu Jun 20 12:57:51 MDT 2013

For those of us with a vehicle and absolutely no paperwork, the State of
Washington issues a title "with ownership in doubt" that allows for normal
inspection and license tags for the vehicle. In three years the title
reverts to a normal title with no encumbrances. I took this path four years
ago with my TR3A; last year, with no effort on my part, the unencumbered
title appeared in my mailbox. Maybe the sunshine state is equally helpful to
us vintage gearheads. I dealt with the state headquarters people; the local
DOT folks were generally clueless.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image003.gif]