[TR] FL DMV

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Thu Jun 20 12:12:29 MDT 2013

as a previous lister mentioned, in texas you can get a bonded title.  PIA,
btdt.  what I found also is that many don't know the rules and/or are simply
wrong.  I had to go to a different dmv to get my bonded title.  keep trying,
keep researching, and you should be able to do it.  don't bother with the
old owner.  he doesnbt care and won't help you!

my son is in alabama; we considered registering a vehicle there.  after some
research, I found that all you have to do is show up with the car, show them
a bill of sale, and they will "register" the car.  which means give you a
plate.  alabama does not give titles to vehicles over 25 years old so it
probably won't help you.