[TR] 57 TR3 compression test results

Jeremiah Curry jeremiah at curryclan.net
Tue Jun 18 08:58:07 MDT 2013

The head was rebuilt about 1,000 miles ago with hardened valve seats, new
valves etc.  There were cracks in the head that were fixed at the same time.

I tried adjusting the valve clearance...which was a little off, but if
anything the compression went down a little.  Too bad, that would have been
a nice easy fix.