[TR] Roadster Factory Party Hotels

v6spitfireguy at cox.net v6spitfireguy at cox.net
Tue Jun 18 08:10:05 MDT 2013

The wife and I are considering a road trip in the Spitfire, across this
great land, to the Roadster Factory Summer Party this year in August.  Not
getting any younger, and at my age (and to have my wife be a willing
partner), camping after four days driving a Spitfire cross country, on the
grounds, will NOT be an option!
So, if you have attended, or are going, what hotels are recommended, or are
other listers staying at nearest the event?

Barry and Rosanne