[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 6, Issue 219

David Ljung Madison team.net at Daveola.com
Mon Jun 17 22:00:04 MDT 2013

> Over in the 6-Pack Forum, one of the Buckeye members said there was a
> "billing" issue with their hosting company that they were trying to resolve.
>
> Maybe someone has an update as it would be a shame to lose that wealth of
> info.

Thank heavens for the Internet Archive:

http://web.archive.org/web/20130602050340/http://buckeyetriumphs.org/

In personal news, my poor old TR3A is finally coming home in a few
months.  I've only been able to put 5 or so miles on it in the last
few years (thanks to someone T-boning me right after I got it back
from the body shop).

Missing my Triumph!

Dave
http://triumph.Daveola.com/