[TR] Sloppy brake pedal bracket

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Mon Jun 17 10:37:36 MDT 2013

Hey, Ron.  To me, the pedal moving side-to-side indicates wear on the shaft
and/or bushings - a relatively easy fix.  The brake light not going off may
or may not be related, and could be as simple as a sticky brake switch.

And yes - get a younger person to go take a look.  Or someone down the road
in Michigan..........

Andrew Uprichard
Down the road in Michigan