[TR] light switch TR3B

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Jun 15 06:40:45 MDT 2013

My suggestion if it is a reproduction switch is to pitch it and find an
original on eBay or a swap meet or local club.  I bought a reproduction switch
it was a POS.

As I recall (most of my fiddling was long ago on the road, late at night after
a long day) they are riveted together, you can mess with bending the
contacts.

Greg Lemon

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/glemon@neb.rr.com