[TR] Tranny/Overdrive & Diff fluid

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Thu Jun 13 09:03:06 MDT 2013

Same question for the rear diff.   thanks  - I searched the archive and didn't really see any even though I know this has been discussed before)

Carl

Carl
1961 TR3A - TS81802LO
mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a
Tampa, Florida

On 06/13/13, John Wise
wrote:

First thanks for everyone confirming my hypothesis of the tranny/overdrive
needing some oil. My plan is to drain & refill it.

I looked at my records and found 3 different brands/weights over the past 10
or so years. The same goes true on the recommendations that I have recorded
from the time the car was living in Phoenix.

What is the current wisdom for tranny/overdrive oil in a car that will likely
be staying Florida??

Thanks in advance

John

John Wise