[TR] problem gas?

spook01@comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 12 16:07:57 MDT 2013

Burn the food, drive your car while prices for food soar.
Makes sense.
Why not use wind or solar?
They're eternally "on the cusp" of viability....
Why not use...gasp!.....the most energy dense stuff we have in quantity to run cars?
BTW, the RON of modern fuels is not bad.  The 91-93 octane alkygas has an effective RON of about 97-98, so all is not lost.
The UK and Europe use different methods to figure octane, so if you're there you'll have to figure it out.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone