[TR] Fwd: problem gas?

suhringtr36 at comcast.net suhringtr36 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 10 19:08:48 MDT 2013

Our local British Car shop is swearing that all of the problems they are experiencing is due to Ethanol.  He told me that he sees the seperation of the gas and ethenol, and that it is different colors  This can happen in a few days (shelf life of E10 is a few weeks while gas is much longer).  He says that it is gummnig up needles, damaging gas pumps and in essense making his and other garages that service our cars misserable.  I am surprised no one else has made this statement when John raised this question.  Is our local shop making way too much of this?

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3