[TR] Non-LBC question

Mark Hooper mhooper at indiefilmnet.com
Mon Jun 10 08:25:00 MDT 2013

Hi Tim:

A very Canadian suggestion,,, despite your location. :^)

The material is ideal I think. Alas, hockey pucks are not big enough to cover
the space required.

I had lots of interesting responses from the list. I going to have a go with
some PVC planking that Cliff Davies(a nearby list member) has volunteered.
I'll keep my eyes on it for stability, since I'm not sure how the conditions
will affect the stuff. Still, I think the load is only about 25 lb/sq. inch,
so I'm hopeful that nothing too untoward will occur.

Cheers and thanks again to the almighty list!

Mark
1972 TR6