[TR] problem gas? update

Keith Stewart keithstewart at execulink.com
Mon Jun 10 08:05:03 MDT 2013

On 2013-06-09, at 3:25 PM, Peter Arakelian wrote:

> I have been using an ethanol problem
> preventive additive, though not as often as I should.

Not to hijack the thread, but to start another on this one component, what are
the pros and cons of the various ethanol treatments. I used Stabil for years
when storing the cars for the winter. I now use Lucas "Safeguard" Ethanol Fuel
Conditioner and recently tried some StarTron Enzyme Fuel Treatment after an
enthusiastic endorsement at a local speed shop. What are your experiences with
the various products available and for those in the know on these things, what
evidence or reports are available? As always, thanks in advance for your
collective wisdom.

Keith Stewart
keithstewartATexeculinkDOTcom