[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 6, Issue 207

Keith Stewart keithstewart at execulink.com
Sun Jun 9 09:07:34 MDT 2013

On 2013-06-09, Dave  wrote:
> In either case, the fuel line is secured in a rubber grommet w/I a metal
strap
> attached to the lower bole of the tstat housing.  Vac line is also secured
in
> that same grommet.

Here is a picture of the strap/grommet that George described.
(picture will be deleted in the copy to the list)

If you are looking for the correct length and bends for the original setup,
Classic Tube sells a pre-bent set in either steel or stainless. They claim it
to be for the TR3-4A (57-67) but obviously there had to be at least three
different setups for those models as three different carb setups were used: SU
H6s, ZS, and SU HS6s. The one they actually sell is correct for the H6s except
for the two small curved pieces that go from the float bowls to the edge of
the air filters. I am currently working with Classic Tube to help them modify
their design to include correct pipes for the ZS and HS6 carbs.

Keith Stewart
keithstewartATexeculinkDOTcom