[TR] need pictures

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 20:22:03 MDT 2013

Dave -- see if these tell you anything...

TR4, not early but I don't think anything changed with later ones and this
is a pretty accurate routing:

[image: Inline image 1]

Of course the TR3A will have the cap tube secured to the fuel line with
those aluminum straps over black friction tape:

[image: Inline image 2]

In either case, the fuel line is secured in a rubber grommet w/I a metal
strap attached to the lower bole of the tstat housing.  Vac line is also
secured in that same grommet.

Geo

PS:  Dave get the pics, the rest of you will have to use your imaginations.

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 5:51 PM, Dave <dave at ranteer.com> wrote:

> any early tr4 or late tr3b b  of the gas line between the fuel pump and the
> carbs.  this guy put a filter and some weird routing.
>
> thanks!  please send pics offline (obviously).  piggott book pictures
> really
> donb t show me what I need.
>
> ** triumphs at autox.team.net **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Fuel Line 1.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Fuel Line 2.JPG]