[TR] 73 Triumph GT6 left half shaft wobble.

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Sat Jun 8 15:57:02 MDT 2013

 To me, yes, it does appear that the shaft wobbles a bit. :(

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us