[TR] 73 Triumph GT6 left half shaft wobble.

M. Secrest moira.secrest at verizon.net
Sat Jun 8 09:56:22 MDT 2013

If you forward to :50 seconds in the video you get the best view of the axle
wobble. The ujoint isn't making noise, but I didn't check it out thoroughly.

Sent by my butler

On Jun 8, 2013, at 11:50 AM, "M. Secrest" <moira.secrest at verizon.net> wrote:

> Long story short: late last year I removed the rear axles in my 73 GT6 so a
shop could renew the bearings. I put them back in and drive it for a few
months. Today I had the car on stands for another reason when I saw this bad
wobble in the left shaft (see YouTube video).  Doesn't it look like the shaft
is bent?  I didn't hit anything with it.