[TR] Non-tool tools

ADRIAN DIX-DYER dixie4.wales at virgin.net
Sat Jun 8 01:20:51 MDT 2013

I have been reading this thread with much interest. It is amazing what you
guys come up with.

One of my most useful non TR tool is a simple offcut I picked up years ago.
It is a piece of 1x1/4 thick wall hollow tube about a foot long which easy
slips over a spanner (wrench) to help loosen those stubborn 50 year old
nuts. It has other uses too it is far better to throw across the workskop
in a tantrum when something goes wrong than a very expensive Snap On
spanner (wrench)!
Adrian 1966 TR4A CT64306 O
Wales UK.