[TR] Replacement starter for my TR3A

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Fri Jun 7 18:58:48 MDT 2013

I thought the cut over was TS60000? You do not want to put the wrong one in.
I have TS57201L and it had the earlier bullet nose. I replaced it with the
new hi-torq. Physically the installation is no harder than the original
starter, maybe even easier as it is smaller. Electrically is easy also
unless you use Randall's wring scenario and forget that you have the lead
for your auxiliary fan coming off the power terminal you just bypassed.

The only downside is that when you start the engine, it just doesn't sound
as good.