[TR] Household TR 'Tools'

Alex&Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Fri Jun 7 06:53:31 MDT 2013

I have always collected "caplugs" that are often installed on the ends of
new hydraulic hoses, tank openings or any other area that the manufacturer
wants to protect. These are handy for plugging fuel lines, hoses, radiator
outlets, etc., etc. They keep dirt out of a sensitive opening and can keep
fluid from leaking. Unfortunately, I have never seen a basic assortment of
these for sale - I just keep collecting the things as they show up.
Unfortunately, I have never had enough nerve or time to buy packages of a
thousand of each common size and become a retailer.  http://www.caplugs.com/

Alex Thomson

Would like to hear from the list what 'Non-Tool tools' you have in your shop
that have proved handy over the years.  Things you don't find on the Snap-On
truck.

Open discussion,
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
www.triumphowners.com/1566 <http://www.triumphowners.com/1566>
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Keep Calm and Carry On

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive