[TR] TR4 door glass removal

Allen Hess allenhess at mgcarclub.com
Tue Jun 4 09:50:52 MDT 2013

Both the outer rubber seal and the inner fuzzy weather strip have to
be removed. The window has to be disconnected from the winder, two
pivots at the bottom of the glass and I believe that the glass
channels need to be unbolted, especially at the top so that they can
be pushed away from the glass (not entirely sure about this).

Allen