[TR] Leaks

John & Pat Donnelly pdonnel1 at san.rr.com
Sat Jun 1 18:22:32 MDT 2013

Hi Joe,
You're right, it was frustrating. I was almost ready to pull the engine a
fourth time. A freakin $2 part was the solution. Go figure.
I played golf this morning (shot 73) and drove the car 25 miles through the
back country afterwards in 90 deg heat. No leaks. Kas was right (duh).
Hope there's no tornado's in your neck of the woods. Be safe.
Johnnie