[TR] TR3A Lazy O/D

Art McEwen amcewen2 at cogeco.ca
Tue Jul 23 12:09:33 MDT 2013

>"Bud, it's the last thing you fixed that failed"

Actually that's why I suspected the toping up of the oil level since I did that just the day before, I got lazy and only jacked up the left hand side of the car so I probably over filled it by 1/2".     The Relay is the 2nd oldest thing as I replaced it 4-5 years ago....

Anybody know the amperage the relay should put out?

Art