[TR] Compression check: what does this mean?

Ed Oot eoot at citlink.net
Tue Jul 23 08:56:18 MDT 2013

Thanks Randall and Jonmac.

What would be the next hotter plug to either the Champion L87YC or NGK
BP6HS?   Thought I would give that a try and see how comfortable I am
driving the car that way.  Took it out over the weekend and ran it up pretty
good then checked the plugs.  3 was a bit damp and 4, if anything, was a bit
on the lean side.

Thanks
Ed