[TR] TR4 Maybe an Armstrong Shock problem

Randy and Valerie DeRuiter deruiterville at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 08:35:42 MDT 2013

Hi Will-

Others I'm sure will chime in, but I don't think it is a problem with the
shock.  Sounds more like you may have a broken leaf spring potentially, or
perhaps it is simply binding and needs some lubrication.  The shock itself
does not hold the car level in the back, it just dampens bounces - the leaf
spring does the real work.

Randy