[TR] Triumph Roadster

Michael Marr mmarr at notwires.com
Fri Jul 19 07:05:37 MDT 2013

Excellent taste, Randall, and I think that it is priced right.

As for the Triumph Roadster, my friend Nobby had one in 1971 or thereabouts
and I can tell you it was a fun car and a "chick magnet", as modern parlance
would have it.  I have always wanted one, for the very reasons that Frank
Fisher stated in an earlier e-mail.  Nobby owned a TR3A before the Roadster
and I did a lot of mechanical work on the 3A, which was my introduction to
the joys of TRs and the start of a love affair with them that has never
ended.

On the other hand, that Gloria...

Mike