[TR] Triumph Roadster

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 14:22:33 MDT 2013

do you mean vague and    uncertain steering?
yes.
and the need to double de
clutch when changing gear...oh yes..ill take all of that and more besides.

not really suicide...I think im turning American with that colonialism. laugh.
as I recall dad's 1932 ford Y type had doors of same opening type. and we 4
kids, mom and grandma never did badly by them.