[TR] Insurance for TR3

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Wed Jul 17 18:27:39 MDT 2013

 Plenty of choices out there. IMO, the only things that (should) matter:

1. Determine whose "limitations" (where, when and how much you can drive it
each year) best fit your intentions.

2. Get "agreed" rather than "stated" value, i.e., you and the insurance
company decide what the car is worth in case the worst happens, and review
that periodically as values (hopefully) rise.

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us