[TR] Early TR4 Part Needed

James Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 10:46:46 MDT 2013

Had a little issue getting the accelerator pedal shaft assembly apart to
replace bushings on my early four.  I removed the pin securing the assembly
on the pedal side, but the shaft did not separate and I now need a shaft.
Don't ask.   Please contact me directly if you have an early 62 TR4
accelerator pedal shaft assembly for sale or have a contact for me to track
down.  How are these shafts supposed to separate? I thought you removed the
pin and that would release the assembly.

Thanks,

Jim Henningsen

62 TR4 CT5212LO

75 TR6