[TR] Early TR4 Trunk Seal

Jim Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 09:40:12 MDT 2013

Mine is from TRF and looks like second one.  Called Dave at TRF and he said
high part of the h of their seal goes on the outside of the lip. In any event
I put it on this am.  I hope it sticks cause that weatherstrip stuff is a mess
to deal with.
Jim Henningsen

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 11, 2013, at 11:24 AM, Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jim --
>
> FWIW - there seems to be more than one seal profile being sold --
>
> Seal 1
>
> Seal 2
>
> So if you have questions as you proceed (such as how do you keep the darn
thing from pulling loose when you close the lid?) it may help to specify which
seal you have.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/ahwahneetr@gmail.com