[TR] results.....water pump pulley alignment

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 05:45:26 MDT 2013

Yep - second pass of checks is always good.

I had a friend help with the TR2 and we were under a time crunch. The
generator bolts did not get tightened and I was haunted by my friends "I
dont' know how tight these should be" and my "use your best judgment"
answer.

About 7 miles from the house on our maiden voyage to the car show 3 hrs
away, I pulled over and the generator bolts were backed out and nearly
touching the belt.  30 mins later and a few burns, we were back on the
road. Would have been so much nicer to do that in my garage on a cold
engine...