[TR] TR2 seat installation & removal ?

Angelo Graham agraham at execulink.com
Sat Jul 6 16:43:48 MDT 2013

Hello List:
  I have a mid production '2 that is finally seeing the road very soon
(thanks to the list!!) and puzzling over the seat installation. Don't
recall how I removed the seats these many years ago. I did get the
driver's seat installed by removing the floor tracks and sliding the
seat back & forth to re-engage the floor bolts.
Is there an easier way to install the seats? The passenger seat with the
handbrake and tunnel so close looks like a tight one. My seat backs are
fixed and my adjusters - supposed to be 'handed' are the 'same side' -
both on the right side of the seat. Remove the seat pan tracks and try that?
Thanks for any help with this one.
Angelo Graham