[TR] Build date question??

James Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 15:58:54 MDT 2013

That's what happened to my 62 TR4, except for the "real dog" part.  It was
titled a 64, but built early on 62.  When I purchased a few years ago and
brought to Florida from out of state, I had to show them the VIN and they
had an old book to look up the build year and they retitled it to a 1962.
Jim Henningsen
Ocala FL
62 TR4
75 TR6