[TR] Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain.....

Jack Mc McGaheyRx at aol.com
Sat Jul 6 11:59:49 MDT 2013

Everybody complains about the weather, nobody ever does anything about it.

My wife was JUST complaining about all the rain were getting here in NC -
hasn't been but a couple years since we had drought water use restrictions  -
I think I prefer too much rain to not enough - but I LIKE Autocrossing and
racing in the rain

Cheers,
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad