[TR] Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain.....

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Sat Jul 6 11:06:10 MDT 2013

Dave,

We're having "cabin fever - summer style" here in eastern PA but it's not
rain!  Three minutes outside (sun or shade) and the heat/humidity turns  you
into a giant sweat ball....it's got to be really tough for the guys  down
south to enjoy a ride in this kind of weather....at least we get a break 9
months out of the year:)

In a message dated 7/6/2013 11:34:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,