[TR] Build date question??

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Fri Jul 5 07:57:12 MDT 2013

Randall,

That's the best example of how crazy titling a Triumph can be!

It beats my TR6 which was built on July 5, 1976, but not shipped to the USA
 until December, 1976, and not sold until April, 1977.....amazing....how
did Brit  Leyland make any money leaving products laying around the docks for
so  long!!??  Geez, by the time the first owner bought the car, the seals
had  already started to dry rot from nonuse.

I guess it was a good thing that Triumph wasn't building TR6s at that
point or the DOT would have called it a 1977 TR7....that would have raised a few
 eyebrows!

Chip

In a message dated 7/4/2013 7:45:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,