[TR] gas tank removal tr3b

greg at gelhar.com greg at gelhar.com
Thu Jul 4 16:29:52 MDT 2013

You will have to take off the interior's back panel as well as the trunk
panel. The fuel tank straps need to be unbolted both at the front and rear
of the tank. Access to the fuel gauge sender will be easier too. A far as
I can remember, the inerior panel is only held by screws at the bottom.
The top edge slips into clips under the capping.