[TR] Anyone got a photo of a tr3a bulkhead post TS60000?

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Thu Jul 4 06:04:54 MDT 2013

This is an image of a local one-owner original car (TS67xxx).  Sounds like
placement is same as what you found - but it is not mounted by caged nut.  A
simple screw.
I mounted mine the same as this.   I did add a second fuse box to the left
of the original for lighting and other high-powered circuits.  I'll look to
see what the cage nut might be when I am in the garage later today.

Apologies to the list for the stripped image.  If you want a copy - email
me.

Carl
1960 Triumph TR3A - TS81802LO
http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/