[TR] More Bad Links

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 09:45:10 MST 2013

i don't understand how just opening mail can download a virus to my computer.
i do understand clicking the link in the initial email has caused some of you
to be hacked. as i have been in the past.
maybe those of you more savy than me
can explain in very simple terms how just opening mail can get me hacked.