[TR] bad link

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:26:01 MST 2013

On 1/29/13 12:22 PM, Ann Carletta wrote:
> I, unfortunately, clicked on it and it hijacked my e-mail addresses, who all
> got some spam e-mail from "me".
I *never* open a link that comes in an email without text or one that
only has a sentence or two of generic text not obviously from a real
list member or person I know.  I'm sure I miss some interesting videos
but it seems to me that someone could at least add text saying what the
link is for if it is legit.

> On another note, we actually have a non-freezing day in NJ, so I intend on
> starting the car later (TR3A).  I took her for a spin on a day like this about
> 2 weeks ago-top off, of course.
I too started my TR3 today. I let it idle in the garage while I shoveled
snow off the driveway and walkways. Thought the TR would enjoy getting
the juices flowing and the battery charged.  Looks like a high of 30
degrees F today.

TeriAnn

The word burrr comes to mind.