[TR] Battery trickle charger

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Jan 29 01:14:23 MST 2013

I replaced a 12 volt battery in my RV (for towing the Spitfire race
car) with two six volt batteries (to get more amp hours/storage) wired
in series to get 12 volts. Question is do I charge it with a 6 volt
or  12 volt charger? Maybe 12 if I hook the charger to where the pos
and neg cables attach.

Thanks
Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)