[TR] TR3B timing chain slack

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Mon Jan 28 19:41:13 MST 2013

Good thought, I tried to lift the chain off the sprocket and it moved less
than 1/8"(that would be about 3.175mm, Geo) so I think the sprocket is OK,
but I will take a closer look at it tomorrow.

Thx to all,
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"If you think you have everything under control... You're driving too slow"
M.Andretti