[TR] Winter Warning From Standard Triumph:)

Triumph List lgmtr6 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 07:59:59 MST 2013

Reminds me of the story of when Sir William Lyons visited the Jaguar dealer in
New York during a very bad winter storm. The sales rep asked why Jaguar
couldn't build a heater sufficient to keep the interior warm. Lyons reply was
why is it that Americans cant learn to dress appropriately for the weather!
Larry Miceli
58 TR3
73 Stag
74 TR6