[TR] Tucson

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 28 06:53:01 MST 2013

Hi,

To all the listers in Tucson, I will be there from 1 Feb - 16 Feb for
the rock and mineral shows.

We will be located at "The Rock Show" on Ajo Way.

The show runs from 9:30 - 5:30 every day and I would sure like to see a
Triumph after the show and have a beer with a fellow lister.

We will be staying in our Coleman camper near "The Barn".

Would be nice to sit and talk Triumphs after all day talking rocks and
minerals!

If you need directions/contact info please email me off list.

Really looking forward to getting out of NYS and our sub-zero weather
for a few weeks!

Bob