[TR] TR2/3 Badge fastening

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 16:17:27 MST 2013

I secured mine using short pieces of rubber tubing - the sort with a tiny
I.D. and a thick wall, may be called vacuum hose.

Most of the letters can be held with one length of tubing (about an inch
long) bent into a U and fit over both pegs.  Some letters/locations worked
better with a pair of 1/4" lengths over the pegs.

The advantage of this method is that the letters can be quicly removed for
polishing and waxing the area.  The front badges are affixed in the usual
manner (would be hard to get to to undo and anyway are easier to wax
around).

Have never had one come loose yet.

Geo