[TR] side curtain build

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Mon Jan 21 09:31:23 MST 2013

Speaking of side curtains, here is an auction for some aftermarket side
screens on eBay.  I have a set of these that came with my car, but never
figured out just how to properly install them, or if they are worth
installing at all.  Has anyone had any experience with these?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360489318490?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.
m1423.l2649

Thanks,
Bill