[TR] British Car Suspenders

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Jan 21 09:15:23 MST 2013

I have not yet made the conversion to suspenders to hold up my troosers but
I do use a pair to keep my kilt in position when I am wearing my doublet.
The doublet positions the kilt belt too high and it tends to work the kilt
down to where it reaches below the knees and that is just not proper.

The sporan is no help at all.

Dave