[TR] Attaching aTR3A bow cover.

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sun Jan 20 16:43:25 MST 2013

Geo,
Trying to install my TRF hoodstick cover and don't seem to be able to get it
right.  I believe I got the two inside pegs correct based on the LTD snaps
that were already installed.  But, while I put the inner pegs as high as I
could without interference from the body, they still seem too low and
conflict with the rear panel when re-installed.

I remembered you had posted some pictures, but these links seem to no longer
be working.  Do you have new links?

Much appreciated,
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"If you think you have everything under control... You're driving too slow"
M.Andretti