[TR] Bill's Shelves

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Fri Jan 18 12:16:23 MST 2013

     I just finished a thing like a giant chest of drawers. Home Depot has
"Sterite" clear plastic boxes with colored snap on lids for sale for $6.88 for
a pack of 6. Each drawer is 8" wide by 6" high by 12" deep. I bought 48 of
them and modified a free bookcase I got to hold them all on the shelves. The
bookcase is 3 feet wide by 6 feet high. A 3 X 5 card fits in the front of the
box to label what is inside. There is also room for about 8 more boxes on the
top (double stacked).
     So, I have a giant chest of drawers for all of my
little parts and obscure tools for about $50.
     I am getting organized for
2013! I've wanted something like for decades.

     If anyone is interested in
a photo, email me and I'll send you a photo. I don't know how to post a photo
to the list.

     -Bill in Tehachapi