[TR] TR2/3 hood hinges

Angelo Graham agraham at execulink.com
Thu Jan 17 14:25:33 MST 2013

Hello List:
Re-installing my newly painted hood hinges on the '2 and I didn't
remember to mark the hinges right or left. They appear to slightly "toe
in" or "toe out" with respect to the longer hood part of the hinge. What
is the correct orientation to avoid having the hinge bind and break when
installed?
I would like to bolt up the hood part of the hinge to make installation
easier.
Does the hood part of the hinge orient "toe out" with respect to the
cowl mount or is it the other way 'round? Make sense?
Thanks for any help with this one.
Angelo Graham