[TR] Best Year Spitfire?

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 10:36:57 MST 2013

In my opinion the Mark III was the best of the line. It retained much
of the early charm of the Spitfire looks, had the best engine, and if
you can find one with the optional overdrive, a complete joy to drive.

We've presently got a pair of '78 Spitfire 1500's and I'd exchange
mine for an earlier one in a heartbeat.

Jody